LessonPix has generously donated a one-year subscription (worth $24.99) to their website for one of my lucky readers! One of the things that struck me when I was reviewing their site was how I would never be able to include all the possible ways their product could be used by SLPs/SLTs/SLP2Bs. While I included quite a few, I want to hear YOUR perspective on how you could use LessonPix. The point is to give future readers more ideas. To enter, simply leave a comment under my LessonPix review. You could include thought on what material(s) you think would be most effective, what goals you could work on, your favorite feature that the site offers, suggestions for how the site could improve, etc. Some guidelines…
1. Your comment can be as long or as short as you’d like, but try to provide some quality information. The point is to share with current and future readers so that they will have a better understanding (and more viewpoints than just mine) of the product.
2. Make sure to comment on my review of LessonPix to enter, and please just enter once.
3. Make sure your comment isn’t anonymous, or I won’t know who to give credit to! You don’t have to give your full name if you’d prefer, but make it so that you will be easily distinguishable. Also, make sure you’re following me on Twitter (@atklingensmith) or are following the blog so we have a way to contact each other if you win.
4. Any SLP/SLT is welcome to participate! And SLP2Bs, if you will soon have a use for this product or could use it in practicum placements, you are more than welcome to participate as well!
5. The giveaway contest will end next Tuesday, July 17th and I will announce the winner the following day.
Good luck, and have fun! This is a lighthearted opportunity to win an great subscription and share knowledge between SLPs! Feel free to comment below, email me (atklingensmith @ gmail . com), or contact me on Twitter with any questions.